April 7, 2010

A New Life


My dear readers, I have yet to formally address you... but after my recent blogging hiatus I feel I must. I took some time off from blogging for several reasons. I didn't properly know how to transition my way from "The Adventures of Kelly in Paris" to "back to normal life." Also, I re-entered my life in the US at full speed. My agenda has never been so full, and between taking 18 hours of courses, working 15-20 hours a week, extracurriculars, and trying to find a job for the summer, I've been a bit busy. So, in light of spring, I've decided to start anew. I hope you become a regular visitor again, as I promise to get back to blogging soon.


2 comments:

Lauren said...

YAY!!!!! SO HAPPY YOU ARE BLOGGIN AGAIN!

Leigh Dixon said...

Glad your back. I miss Paris through your eyes.